Agiephotography I Agiephoto I Agiestyle

A big hello hello, to all of you out there. Welcome to my blog, my online journal. Here I try to keep up to date with all my shoots. Please make yourself at home, browse around and enjoy. Would love to hear from you, so don’t be shy and leave a comment.
If you would like to contact me,
agie@agiephotography.com I 704.941.9652


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Danielle & Jordan - Engagement

Danielle & Jordan are getting married on the 30th of Jan 2010 at the Magnolia Room in Rock Hill. We chose the peach farms in Fort Mill, SC for their engagement session. A really great couple. Despite the humidity, it turned out to be an excellent shoot. I can’t wait for Danielle’s Bridal session and the wedding day.
and the big day.















































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
704-941-9652