Agiephotography I Agiephoto I Agiestyle

A big hello hello, to all of you out there. Welcome to my blog, my online journal. Here I try to keep up to date with all my shoots. Please make yourself at home, browse around and enjoy. Would love to hear from you, so don’t be shy and leave a comment.
If you would like to contact me,
agie@agiephotography.com I 704.941.9652


Monday, July 28, 2008

April - Weddings

Lauren & Mac
Lauren & Mac were married at the Little Church on the Lane in Charlotte on the 26th of April. The Reception was held at Bonterra.

Congrats Lauren & Mac.



We shot the engagement session at UNC Chapel Hill.



































Tina & Brian

Tina & Brian tied the knot on the 25th of April. The Ceremony & Reception was held at the Ballantyne Resort. They both are originally from NY. We started the day with Tina's hair appointment at Carmen Carmen Salon and ended the day with some great NY style dancing. Vinny from Split Second kept the party going late into the evening.

Congrats Tina & Brian.









































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
704-941-9652