Agiephotography I Agiephoto I Agiestyle

A big hello hello, to all of you out there. Welcome to my blog, my online journal. Here I try to keep up to date with all my shoots. Please make yourself at home, browse around and enjoy. Would love to hear from you, so don’t be shy and leave a comment.
If you would like to contact me,
agie@agiephotography.com I 704.941.9652


Sunday, July 27, 2008

February - Weddings

Holly & Carlton's wedding was the first one for 2008. The Ceremony was held at the Lake Wylie Christian Assembly church and the reception at the Magnolia Room in Rock Hill.

Congrats Holly & Carlton.



Carrie did the makeup for Holly.




We shot engagement shoot at the Glencairn Garden's and at the Newport Fire Station where Carlton is a volunteer fire fighter.



Carlton seems like a very quiet person, but once the music started...











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
704-941-9652