Agiephotography I Agiephoto I Agiestyle

A big hello hello, to all of you out there. Welcome to my blog, my online journal. Here I try to keep up to date with all my shoots. Please make yourself at home, browse around and enjoy. Would love to hear from you, so don’t be shy and leave a comment.
If you would like to contact me,
agie@agiephotography.com I 704.941.9652


Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cover Bride

After a very successful 2007, we started 2008 with a Bang!!!. Featured on the cover of Carolina Bride magazine. Even though we were joking when we first met (Feb 9th 07) about being on the cover of Carolina Bride magazine, it actually happened. Alyse is so much fun to work with, would love to do another shoot with her. Congratulations Alyse.








Here is the rest of the story from the magazine...































This was my ad for that issue...





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
704-941-9652