Agiephotography I Agiephoto I Agiestyle

A big hello hello, to all of you out there. Welcome to my blog, my online journal. Here I try to keep up to date with all my shoots. Please make yourself at home, browse around and enjoy. Would love to hear from you, so don’t be shy and leave a comment.
If you would like to contact me,
agie@agiephotography.com I 704.941.9652


Sunday, July 27, 2008

March - Weddings

Allison & Lester
Allison & Lester were married on the 29th of March at the Coral Gables Congregational Church in Coral Gables.
Flew into Miami with my videographer friend Alan Daly of Crown Alley Films.
Allison got ready at the Hilton Miami Downtown. Make up was done by Amy Palma of South Beach Makeup Studio.
After the ceremony we stopped by the Fairchild Tropical Gardens for a quick photo shoot of just the 2.
The reception was held at the DoubleTree Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay.
Allison & Lester know how to partyyyy!!! Congrats you two.



Engagement shoot was done at the North Beach Park in Hollywood.









Here are some of my favorites.






























Ashlyn & Gregg

Ashlyn & Gregg were married at the Ballantyne Country Club (March 9th). They live 2 houses up from ours. Since many of the neighbors were at the wedding, they finally had a chance to see exactly what I do for a living, since they see me at home thru the week!!!

Congrats Ashlyn & Gregg.



We shot the engagement shoot at Anne Springs Close Greenway.






Their beautiful daughter Layla.



Bridal shoot was held at the Balantyne Country Club.







Carrie did the makeup.




Here are some of my favorites.

























'Thank You' card custom designed for them.
Front


Back


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
704-941-9652